Your cart is currently empty.
- Melatta INC, ships throughout the United States using the U.S. Postal Service.
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday of each week unless those days fall on a holiday.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- Shipping costs cover postage and the necessary items required to keep the spreads cool.
- All orders are freshly made and chilled shortly before shipping and then hand-packaged using an insulated shipping box and ice packs to ensure the quality remains during transit. It is not unusual or harmful for the ice pack to be thawed upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: The spreads must be stored in the refrigerator promptly upon delivery.
- To cancel or modify an order, please email email@example.com prior to the Friday before the scheduled ship date. Due to order processing and the production timeline, these requests may not be possible.
- Orders cannot be canceled, refunded, returned or exchanged once they have been shipped due to the perishable nature of our products.
- MelattaINC is not responsible for delays in delivery times or packages that are undeliverable due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Melatta INC is not responsible for delays due to weather or other natural causes out of our control.